Up to $15,000 is available from the Grow Your Business Program to assist with business plan development.
Grow Your Business Program
Grow Your Business Program is a business planning program that helps small businesses to develop and implement strategies to become internationally competitive by offering a range of planning and management services. Businesses can engage the services of an independent specialist to prepare a business plan.
The Grow Your Business program assists established businesses to grow by:
- increasing productivity and lifting competitiveness
- exploring new export opportunities
- increasing investment in research and innovation
- attracting investment and venture capital
- pursuing environmentally sustainable practices
- considering new marketing and promotion opportunities
Businesses can apply one or more of the following program streams in the Grow Your Business Program:
- Business Development Plan – provides businesses with an opportunity to undertake a comprehensive strategic plan for future growth.
- Business Strategic Review – helps individual businesses to identify operational goals.
- Business Development Plan – Mentoring – aims to provide experienced strategic advice to a board and/or CEO
- Group Programs – encourage smaller businesses to develop management skills and competencies that support long term growth.
- Network Program – encourages small to medium sized enterprises to cooperate in strategic areas of business and to exploit opportunities beyond the reach of each individual firm.
To be eligible for Grow Your Business Program funding:
- businesses should be financially viable, with a turnover of over $500,000 ($250,000 for Group and Network programs)
- be a tradeable service
- be based in Victoria
Business Development Plan, Business Development Plan – Mentoring
- 50% of total project cost up to $7,500
Business Strategic Review
- 75% of total project cost up to $4,000
Group and Network Programs
- 75% of total project cost up to $15,000