Up to $25,000 is available to assist recreation and sports club develop their programs and services.
The Active Club Program supports active recreational and sporting organisations.
It has two funding rounds per year:
- facility requests and program and equipment (Round 41),
- program and equipment requests only (Round 42).
The Active Club Program helps active recreation and sports clubs with:
- program and equipment (up to $5,000)
- facility upgrade requests (up to $25,000 on a $1 for $1 basis).
Incorporated sport or active recreation clubs that do not have a gaming machine licence.
To be eligible for ACP Funding, organisations must:
- be a not-for-profit active recreation or sport club or community organisation whose purpose is the delivery of active recreation or sport programs and services in South Australia
- be incorporated under the Associations Incorporations Act 1985 or have some other comparable legal status
- have a minimum total membership base of 20 members. Total membership can include associate, social and life membership
- provide most recent certified (signed by the club Treasurer) or audited Statement of Financial Performance (Income and Expenditure Statement) and / or Statement of Financial Position (Balance Sheet), Bank Statements or Bank Reconciliation Reports WILL NOT be accepted.
Applications close 11 April 2016.