Provides 25 of Australia’s most innovative startups with the opportunity to develop their entrepreneurial skill set.
The Advance Innovation Program provides 25 of Australia’s most innovative startups with the opportunity to develop their entrepreneurial skill set, make invaluable connections, be mentored by successful Australians in the US and network with top tier incubators, accelerators and investors in both Los Angeles and Silicon Valley.
The Program includes:
- 3 x workshops In Australia where participants will develop their pitch and receive critical feedback on their business model from experienced Australian entrepreneurs and investors
- 8 x 1 hour sessions via Skype of mentorship from a successful Australian based in Silicon Valley
- 5 days in the US, starting in Los Angeles, followed by three days in Silicon Valley, providing participants with the opportunity to listen to some of the most powerful voices in the Valley, participate in the Investor Forum and Demo Session while networking with top tier VCs and angel investors.
The Advance Innovation Program matches each company with a US based Australian entrepreneur. The program begins in March 2013 and each participant will receive 8 x 1 hour sessions of mentorship via Skype.
Mentors are successful Australian entrepreneurs who have entrepreneurial or investment experience in the US. The Advance Innovation Program matches participants and mentors based according to industry focus and specialisation.
The Advance Innovation Program is an exciting, annual initiative that showcases Australian innovation to the US, connecting the next generation of Australian entrepreneurs and innovators with dynamic global networks, key business insiders and investors.
Innovative, globally ambitious start-ups at key stages of growth with:
- An existing, working prototype
- A business model with clarity around revenue, customers and distribution
- Passionate, focused, fearless founders
- A clear competitive advantage
Applicants must possess:
- A burning desire to develop their entrepreneurial skill set, improve their pitching, build global networks and accelerate the growth of their business.
- The ability and preparedness to clearly and confidently articulate their product, strategy and vision.
- A willingness to accept feedback and make changes to their business, based on suggestions from start-up experts in Australia and the US.
- An overwhelming feeling of excitement at the prospect of attending a 5 x day Summit in the US, where they will network, showcase their company, and experience Silicon Valley in a way that is totally unique, leaving them inspired and moving with speed and direction down the path to building a successful global start-up.
Applications for the Advance Innovation Program closes Dec 10 2012.
Writing a good quality grant application is a critical element in the application process. An application needs to be well thought through, written concisely, have clear objectives and purpose, and show clear links to the objectives of the grant guidelines.
The grant application must answer all questions, provide all required information and respond to the merit criteria. It should also reflect your organisation’s business strategy.
Writing a good application takes time and effort, and requires particular writing skills.
Bulletpoint are expert grant consultants and can assist with all aspects of grant preparation.
Call us on (03) 9005 6789 or email to discuss further.
We have significant experience in applying for grants. Typical areas where we can be of assistance include:
- Demonstrating the identified need;
- Highlighting the relevance to current government policies and priorities;
- Complete the Project Plan and Budget Projections;
- Identify Outcomes that are measurable;
- Detail the applicant organisation’s experience or expertise in undertaking the project/s;
- Calculating the value for money; and
- Demonstrating capacity to deliver quality outcomes