Up to $10,000 is available for businesses starting out or looking to grow.
The Bank of Melbourne believe in supporting businesses throughout Victoria.
They want to hear your plans, whether your business is starting out or looking to grow.
Bank of Melbourne Business Grants is awarding business grants each worth $10,000 across 3 categories:
- Start up (operating less than 12 months or yet to start)
- Growing businesses (operating for more than 12 months)
Complete online application form and upload a 3 minute (maximum) video via Vimeo (www.vimeo.com).
As part of the online application and video, applicants need to provide an overview of their business and outline how it addresses the following criteria:
- Innovation – finding a better way of doing something
- Insight – understanding the key audience
- Viability – a sustainable business model that allows you to start, develop and grow (if applicable how your business engages with Asia)
- Community – a business that benefits and gives back to the Victorian community.
Application closes 18 September 2015