Up to $100,000 on a matched funding basis for commercialisation activities to take new cleantech products to market.
The Cleantech Partnering Program is a $2.15 million grant program to be delivered over three years from 2010-11. It helps small and medium enterprises take new cleantech products, processes and services from conception and early stage development through to market.
The following Cleantech Partnering Program grants are available:
- CleverGreen Innovation Grant – up to $50,000 for proof-of-concept and commercial viability testing.
- CleverGreen Commercialisation Grant – up to $100,000 on a matched funding basis for commercialisation activities.
Cleantech Partnering Program applicants will be linked to one of the following program partners with expertise in the field: Adelaide Research & Innovation, Flinders Partners, ITEK, Cleantech Ventures, Trans Tasman Commercialisation Fund.
- 16 January 2012 – Round 6 Applications open
- 15 April 2012 – Round 6 Applications close
- May 2012 – Round 6 Assessments
- June 2012 – Round 6 Announcements
- CleverGreen Innovation Grant Guidelines (105 KB)
- CIG Expression of Interest (133 KB)
- CleverGreen Commercialisation Grant Guidelines (130 KB)