What is the Consortium Stream?
The Consortium is a new stream of the South Australia Export Accelerator Program, which provides funding to consortiums of at least 3 small to medium enterprises to help them undertake collaborative export activities.
The SA Export Accelerator Program (SAEA) is a competitive grant program that supports South Australian small to medium-sized enterprises to expand into international markets.
Funding of up to $200,000 (minimum of $50,000) for consortiums of at least three SMEs to undertake collaborative export activities, on a matched funding dollar for dollar basis.
Consortium funding can be use for:
- Export Plans, Market Research, Market Entry Strategy
- Market Access
- Marketing, Branding and Promotion
- Freight and Logistics Optimisation
- Export Training, Mentoring and Coaching
- Outbound Business Support
Joint activities include, but are not limited to:
- retail/distribution channel campaigns
- eCommerce marketing
- freight optimisation and consolidation
To be eligible, consortium members must:
- be a registered SA business with an Australian business number (ABN)
- be registered for goods and services tax (GST)
- have a minimum annual turnover of $75,000
- have less than 200 full time equivalent employees
- have generated sales revenue for a minimum of 24 months in SA
- have a tradeable, export-ready good or service that is made in SA.
Different eligibility criteria apply to the consortium lead.
Applications open on an ongoing basis.