Over $25,000 is available from Corporate Travel Grant to help businesses make their business travel easy and achieve their goals sooner.
Corporate Travel Grant
Flight Centre Business Travel will provide over $25,000 in prizes to help emerging & small to medium businesses with their business travel and achieve their business goals sooner.
Starting as a single store in 1982, Flight Centre Travel Group has enjoyed remarkable growth to become a $20 billion business with a presence in 23 countries and more than 19,000 staff across the world.
Established by three Aussie guys with a passion for travel, including founder and CEO Graham ‘Skroo’ Turner, Flight Centre is the largest travel retailer in the Southern Hemisphere and one of Australia’s most-loved brands. Created to meet the corporate needs of emerging, small to medium enterprises (eSME’s), Flight Centre Business Travel began as an emerging business in its own right.
This year’s Corporate Travel Grant prize package consists of:
- $20,000 Virgin Australia Travel Grant
- 2 x Virgin Australia Platinum Memberships
- $2,500 Mantra Accommodation Credit
- $1,500 Hertz Car Hire Credit
- Annual Cover-More Business Policy.
4 Runners up also receive a $3,000 prize package!
The first 100 entries receive a $100 corporate travel voucher to use on future Virgin Australia travel booked through Flight Centre Business Travel.
Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions.
To enter the promotion, Eligible Entrants must:
- Own or be employed by a Small (1-50 employees) or Medium (51-250 employees) business with a total annual business travel spend of less than $500,000
- Register online at www.fcbt.com.au/travelgrant
- Upload a 1-2 minute video answering the 2 questions below by midnight AEST 30th September 2019 resulting in a maximum of one (1) entry per business.
Only 1 entry permitted per eligible business.
Applications close 30 September 2019.