What is the Cultural and Creative Solutions?
The Re-Imagine: Cultural and Creative Solutions is a program that supports artists and organisations to re-imagine practice and operations in light of COVID-19 impacts.
This funding stream will invest in ideas and opportunities that create cultural equity, social inclusion and sustainable business models and careers for artists and cultural and creative workers.
Grants of up to $50,000 is available.
The Cultural and Creative Solutions will accept applications for:
- Action research – undertaking research, producing knowledge, sharing information, critical reflection.
- Transformation models – exploring new ways of doing business, producing, presenting or reaching audiences.
- Market development – gathering and sharing market intelligence, peer-to-peer exchange, partnerships and collaboration, expanding audiences and networks.
- Future proofing – re-imagining future practice and operations.
- Collaborations – building future pathways and ways of working.
You cannot apply for:
- Projects or activities that do not involve or benefit practising artists, cultural and creative workers, organisations, audiences and communities or the cultural and creative industries.
- Projects or activities that have already taken place.
The Cultural and Creative Solutions is available for individuals, groups or organisations working within the cultural and creative industries.
Applicants must be an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
The program strongly encourage applications from diverse artists and organisations including people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with disability, people who are d/Deaf and hard of hearing, and people living in regional and remote areas.
You cannot apply if you:
- received a grant from the Australia Council in the past that has not been satisfactorily acquitted
- owe money to the Australia Council
- receive over $500,000 in multi-year funding annually from the Australia Council, however eligible applicants can partner with you on an application
- are a non-arts individual, group or organisation, however eligible applicants can partner with you on an application
- are an individual, group or organisation based outside of Australia, however eligible applicants can partner with you on an application.
Applications close 23 February 2021.