Up to $70,000 is available to embed world class design thinking and practices into business.
Design to Business (D2B) Integration helps firms to use design across their business activities to become more innovative and achieve sustained competitiveness and growth.
D2B Integration is a program aimed at embedding world class design thinking and practices into Victorian SME businesses. Part of the State Government’s Victorian Design Initiatives it is sponsored by DEDJTR and delivered by Equip Design Integration. It employs a well proven business diagnostic and mentoring model to empower your business.
Its objectives are to:
- Embed transformative design culture and capability in the business model.
- Make the applicant’s business more adaptive to changing market conditions and more highly attuned to the unmet needs of their customers.
- Help businesses stand out from their competitors by owning a chosen market space, and not just contesting it.
- Help applicant determine what they can be best at in the world and become a leader.
- Help businesses consistently produce higher margins and sustain growth by creating stronger demand.
D2B Integration is a program for:
- progressive, ambitious, growth oriented Victorian owned and based SMEs who seek to improve global competitiveness and sustain higher margins
- financially stable businesses that have export or IP generating potential, and that are not currently using design or are primarily using design for the purpose of form and aesthetics
- leaders and senior management team of SMEs who are open to embracing transformative change in their business model through the integration of design.
Access to services valued at $70,000 of services per firm. Participating firms will be required to invest $9,000 to mentoring.
As part of the assistance you will get:
- a structured audit, planning and mentoring process helping you to make design central to business operations to create innovative products or services
- make your business more adaptive to changing market conditions and more highly attuned to the unmet needs of your customers
- stand out from your competitors by owning a chosen market space
- determine what you can be best at and become the leader
- produce higher margins and sustain growth by creating stronger demand
- enhance your competitiveness and deliver greater revenue growth and export capabilities.
Application is open on an ongoing basis.