What is the Damien Greer Lawyers Community Grant?
The Damien Greer Lawyers Community Grant is a new grant opportunity for 2020 that aims to recognise and celebrate organisations that strive to make a positive impact within their local community.
This community program recognises and celebrates organisations that strive to make a positive impact within their local community.
The Community Grant program aims to support organisations that work within their local community and encourage the following values:
- Helping the community in times of need
- Building community togetherness and sense of belonging
- Promoting positive health and wellbeing
- Supporting community services and groups
- Nurturing the local environment
If your organisation is eligible, you can apply for a Community Grant of $1,000. There are 5 grants available in 2020.
Your organisation is eligible to apply if you meet at least one of the below criteria:
- Promote sustainable environmentally friendly practices within the community
- Support health and wellbeing initiatives
- Provide services in the local community
- Facilitate community awareness and education programs
- Support at-risk and/or in need individuals in the local community
The Damien Greer Lawyers Community Grant supports organisations that align with Damien Greer Lawyers’ values such as:
- organisations involved in child wellbeing and child protection
- non-government social services organisations
- registered charities
- domestic violence support organisations
- non-government mental health organisations
You are not eligible to apply if you are:
- a for-profit organisation
- an individual
- an organisation associated with controversial issues
- a religious, political or lobby group
- an International Entity
Applications will be assessed through a non-competitive process that reviews all applications against our Community Grant criteria.
Please note that only the 5 successful organisations will be notified of the result. Due to the application volume, feedback will not be available to unsuccessful applicants.
Applications close 15 November 2020.