What is Design2Thrive?
Design2Thrive is a revolutionary Victorian Government initiative for Victorian businesses and Not-For-Profit organisations that are keen to drive profitable and sustainable growth. An interactive 12 month immersion in design-led thinking across strategy, culture, marketing and product design, Design2Thrive uses world’s best practice to educate and empower owners, senior managers and teams to realise their vision, aspirations and successfully achieve their company’s full potential.
Design2Thrive is a comprehensive, on-site and interactive Victorian supported program comprising 5 stages delivered over a 12 month period. Delivered by a team of three industry leaders, the program focuses on identifying issues and opportunities, developing a practical action plan, providing tools and mentoring to empower and support teams to achieve successful implementation.
Massive outcomes achieved by previous company graduates.
- All companies expect to increase both export and interstate sales
- Projected export sales up to 38% and interstate sales by 18%
- 95% expect to increase their turnover, profit margin and staff numbers
- 76% expect to increase their market share
- 87% of surveyed owners indicated increased confidence about the future growth and the sustainability of their businesses
The program will enable companies to:
- Become world class in what they do
- Create and own valuable market spaces
- Give tangible expression to their vision
- Capture more value from innovation
- Win the hearts and minds of customers
- Create built-to-last companies
The Victorian Government is providing financial support of $85,000 in consulting services available to each company joining the program. Each participating company will also be asked to provide a co-contribution of $10,500 (+GST) towards the overall cost of this transformational 12 month program.
Government Support – Not For Profit
The Victorian Government has recognised the importance of the Not-For-Profit sector by funding a tailored program with over $45,000 worth of consulting fees directed to each organisation that is accepted into the program.
Eligible companies must:
- Be privately owned and Victorian registered
- Have annual revenue between $5m and $80m
- Have a strong desire to drive growth
Applications close 30 June 2020.