What is the Digital Solutions – Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS)?
The Digital Solutions – Australian Small Business Advisory Services is a program that provides services that help small businesses to make the most of digital tools and offers broader advice specific to your business needs such as:
- how digital tools can help your small business
- websites and selling online
- social media and digital marketing
- using small business software
- online security and data privacy
Services are offered one-on-one to provide tailored support or through group workshops or webinars.
Your first interaction with the ASBAS service will be free. Small business operators who continue with the program can access a range of services for less than $60.
ASBAS advisers hold formal qualifications in business or information technology related disciplines and have at least 2 years’ experience providing digital advice to small or medium sized businesses.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, ASBAS providers are now also offering general business advice to support you through this difficult time, including:
- business crisis management and business continuity planning
- finance management and boosting cashflow
- staff management and creating a safe work environment
- retaining and staying connected to customers
- resilience and wellbeing
- COVID-19 stimulus packages for small business
Small businesses with fewer than 20 full-time (or equivalent) employees, as well as sole traders, can access services at a subsidised rate. The service is available across all metropolitan and regional areas in Australia.
Digital Solutions Provider
There are Digital Solutions providers in each state and territory across Australia, find one close to you.
New South Wales
- Bayside Business Enterprise Centre (BEC) – services south eastern Sydney including Bayside, Botany Bay, Randwick and Rockdale.
- BEC Business Advice – South and West NSW – services Albury, Balranald, Berrigan, Bland, Broken Hill, Carrathool, Central Darling, Coolamon, Edward River, Federation, Greater Hume, Griffith, Hay, Junee, Leeton, Lockhart, Murray River, Murrumbidgee, Narrandera, Temora, Unincorporated Far West, Wagga Wagga and Wentworth. They have offices located in Wagga Wagga, Albury, Wodonga and Griffith and advisers will travel to outlying areas as required.
- Central NSW Business HQ – services central west region of New South Wales.
- Hunter Region Business Hub – services the Hunter region.
- Northern Region Business Enterprise Centre (BEC) – services the mid-north coast, north-coast, New England and north western region of NSW.
- Realise Business – services metropolitan Sydney.
- Southern Region Business Enterprise Centre (BEC) – services southern NSW with branch offices located in Canberra, Goulburn, Narooma, Moss Vale and Wollongong.
- Western Sydney Business Centre – services areas across NSW.
- Treeti Business Consulting – services areas across Northern Territory.
- Regional Development Australia Brisbane Incorporated – services across regional and metropolitan Queensland.
- Adelaide Business Hub – services metro and regional South Australia.
- Switch Tasmania – services Burnie, Circular Head, King Island, Waratah-Wynyard, Latrobe, Kentish, Devonport City, Central Coast and West Coast of Tasmania.
- Melbourne Innovation Centre – services areas across Victoria. The head office is in Alphington, with other offices located in Northcote and Greensborough.
- Business Station – services across regional and metropolitan Western Australia. The ASBAS head office is in East Perth, with other offices located in Gosnells and Joondalup.