Call 1300 658 508
What is the Digital Solutions – Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS)?
The Digital Solutions – Australian Small Business Advisory Services is a 7 hour packaged service that offers 3 hours of one-on-one tailored support as well as group workshops or webinars.
The Digital Solutions – Australian Small Business Advisory Services program works with small businesses to make the most of digital tools and offers broader advice specific to your business needs such as:
- how digital tools can help your small business
- websites and selling online
- social media and digital marketing
- using small business software
- online security and data privacy.
Services are offered one-on-one to provide tailored support or through group workshops or webinars.
Small businesses with fewer than 20 full-time (or equivalent) employees, as well as sole traders, can access services at a subsidised rate. The service is available across all metropolitan and regional areas in Australia.
Call 1300 658 508
Digital Solutions Provider
There are Digital Solutions providers in each state and territory across Australia, find one close to you.
New South Wales
- Bayside Business Enterprise Centre (BEC) – services south eastern Sydney including Bayside, Botany Bay, Randwick and Rockdale.
- BEC Business Advice – South and West NSW – services Albury, Balranald, Berrigan, Bland, Broken Hill, Carrathool, Central Darling, Coolamon, Edward River, Federation, Greater Hume, Griffith, Hay, Junee, Leeton, Lockhart, Murray River, Murrumbidgee, Narrandera, Temora, Unincorporated Far West, Wagga Wagga and Wentworth. They have offices located in Wagga Wagga, Albury, Wodonga and Griffith and advisers will travel to outlying areas as required.
- Central NSW Business HQ – services central west region of New South Wales.
- Hunter Region Business Hub – services the Hunter region.
- Northern Region Business Enterprise Centre (BEC) – services the mid-north coast, north-coast, New England and north western region of NSW.
- Realise Business – services metropolitan Sydney.
- Southern Region Business Enterprise Centre (BEC) – services southern NSW with branch offices located in Canberra, Goulburn, Narooma, Moss Vale and Wollongong.
- Western Sydney Business Centre – services areas across NSW.
- Treeti Business Consulting – services areas across Northern Territory.
- Regional Development Australia Brisbane Incorporated – services across regional and metropolitan Queensland.
- Adelaide Business Hub – services metro and regional South Australia.
- Switch Tasmania – services Burnie, Circular Head, King Island, Waratah-Wynyard, Latrobe, Kentish, Devonport City, Central Coast and West Coast of Tasmania.
- Melbourne Innovation Centre – services areas across Victoria. The head office is in Alphington, with other offices located in Northcote and Greensborough.
- Business Station – services across regional and metropolitan Western Australia. The ASBAS head office is in East Perth, with other offices located in Gosnells and Joondalup.
Megan, a Digital Solutions program expert, worked with Maria, owner of Beija Flor retail florist and floral design studio, to double her business sales and improve e-commerce sales by 160%.
Rebecca Gerstner from Bek’sBloomz used Digital Solutions – Australian Small Business Advisory Services program to expand and relaunch her business.
Dan and Laken, owners of Chozen One functional fitness gym in Rockhampton, got help from Liam, a Digital Solutions program provider from LAD Social to use social media to promote and grow their business.
Eat by Design
Digital Solutions program provider Kirrily helped Thea, owner of Eat By Design, plan an end-to-end digital solution to attract and keep customers.
Use My Ute
A Sydney-based company that has developed a platform for people to offer their utes to collect and deliver goods for people. The owners, Gavin and Melissa, talk about their experience using the Digital Solutions program and how it has helped their business to grow.
Applications close 31 March 2023.