A Victorian Government program that assists innovative companies enter export markets in both the USA and China
Global Acceleration Program (GAP) USA
The GAP is a Victorian Government initiative aimed at assisting innovative Victorian Business’s accelerate their export development opportunities into the USA.
Pyksis Pty Ltd is now issuing invitations for companies to participate in the US based Global Acceleration Program. A mandatory half-day Information Session will be held on August 14th 2013 in Melbourne for the upcoming US program which will depart for San Francisco in late October 2013 (for 2 weeks). Companies including start-ups through to established businesses, across all industry sectors (e.g. advanced manufacturing, agribusiness, sustainability, aquaculture, IT and transportation) seeking to develop new export markets in the US, are encouraged to apply.
GAP provides over $20,000 of export assistance to participating businesses. This is your final chance to apply for this highly successful program.
GAP is a 5-month program that assists participant companies enter export markets by:
- Providing 2-weeks in the US partnered with a US based mentor and industry expert to assist you in development relationships and documentation to enter the export market
- Developing a detailed Market Entry Strategy
- Developing pitching documentation and supporting materials
- Developing networks and attending networking events with industry experts, technologists, financiers and partners
- Providing 3 months of ongoing Australia based mentoring to assist in the execution of market entry strategies
As the number of places available is limited, selection for participation will be on a competitive basis. Companies will be evaluated on the strength of their value proposition, market readiness, demonstrated exclusive rights to their intellectual property, market knowledge and competitiveness/opportunity size.