Up to $1,500 is available to engage a grant consultant to strengthen and finalise a funding application for clean technology and low carbon grants.
The Grant Funding Application Support initiative helps businesses to strengthen their applications for third party funding opportunities related to resource efficiency.
The initiative is designed to build the capacity of businesses to complete funding applications and to help leverage funding into Victoria. The initiative can assist with the preparation of funding applications to the following programs:
- Clean Technology Investment Program
- Clean Technology Food and Foundries Investment Program
- Low Carbon Australia
- Sustainable Melbourne Fund
The Smarter Resources, Smarter Business program helps businesses cut costs and boost performance through resource efficiency.
By using energy and materials more efficiently, your business can reduce its operating costs and environmental impacts. If your business has between 20 and 199 employees, the program can provide you with guidance, funding assistance, expert advice and support that will help you improve your resource efficiency and develop a competitive edge.
Reimbursement of up to $1,500 (excluding GST) is available to businesses to engage a consultant to strengthen and finalise a funding application that leads to resource efficiency improvements.
An eligible project will involve the preparation of a funding application to third party resource efficiency programs. These programs currently include the Commonwealth Government’s Clean Technology Investment Program and Clean Technology Food and Foundries Investment Program, the Low Carbon Australia initiative and the Sustainable Melbourne Fund.
Applicants must meet the following Smarter Resources, Smarter Business criteria to be eligible:
- Possess an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Employ between 20 and 199 people
- Implement the resource efficiency project at a site in Victoria
- Have not had any Environment Protection Authority (EPA) or WorkSafe violations in the past five years
- Comply with Sustainability Victoria’s Terms and Conditions.
Commonwealth, State and local government entities, industry and professional associations, are not eligible to apply.
Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis until 31 May 2015 or until funding is exhausted.
Writing a good quality grant application is a critical element in the application process. An application needs to be well thought through, written concisely, have clear objectives and purpose, and show clear links to the objectives of the grant guidelines.
The grant application must answer all questions, provide all required information and respond to the merit criteria. It should also reflect your organisation’s business strategy.
Writing a good application takes time and effort, and requires particular writing skills.
Bulletpoint are expert grant consultants and can assist with all aspects of grant preparation.
Call us on (03) 9005 6789 or email to discuss further.
We have significant experience in applying for grants. Typical areas where we can be of assistance include:
- Demonstrating the identified need;
- Highlighting the relevance to current government policies and priorities;
- Complete the Project Plan and Budget Projections;
- Identify Outcomes that are measurable;
- Detail the applicant organisation’s experience or expertise in undertaking the project/s;
- Calculating the value for money; and
- Demonstrating capacity to deliver quality outcomes
- Funding_Application_Support Application Form
- Funding_Application_Support – Guidelines