Up to $30,000 is available from Jetstar Flying Start for Not for Profit organisations to fund projects that make a positive impact in their community.
Jetstar Flying Start
Jetstar’s Flying Start Program invites community groups and organisations across Australia to apply for a grant to fund a project that will enrich the lives of people in their local community.
All grants will consist of the same elements, to ensure fairness and transparency.
- $15,000 Cash
- $15,000 worth of travel with Jetstar anywhere on the Jetstar network
- Promotion of their community group or organisation on Jetstar’s website and Facebook page
- National and local level media leverage to be facilitated by Jetstar PR agency partner
Grants will be awarded twice a year.
Judges will gather within six weeks after the closing date for quarterly grant applications and select a community group or organisation to be the grant recipient.
All applicants will be notified within six weeks of the applications close date each quarter and told whether or not they have been successful.
Entry is open to not-for-profit community groups and organisations of any size, who are seeking funding to help enhance the lives of people in their local community; and can be classified into one of the following categories:
- Educational and Health Organisations
- Arts Group or Organisation
- Sporting Group or Organisation
The community group or organisation should have a specific project in mind for how the grant will be used to benefit their local community.
- The extent to which the community group or organisation is seeking funding to help enhance the lives of people in their local community in the areas of charity, health, sport, education or the arts
- The extent to which the community group or organisation can maximise benefits to their local community with the Jetstar Flying Start grant (i.e. the extent to which they have a tangible project or activity in mind to utilise the grant).
- The extent to which the project or activity will celebrate and highlight the work of the community group or organisation and help boost the profile and strength of the group for the future within twelve months of the grant being awarded.
Applications close 30 September 2019.