One10 is a national social enterprise accelerator and social impact consultancy agency with a mission to harness the power of business for good. They enable change makers and innovators to create meaningful social and environmental impact. One10 provides the expertise, connections and capital necessary to create sustainable and scalable social enterprises.
One10 nurture an entrepreneurial ecosystem to support and scale purpose-driven businesses.
One10 was founded by Global Social Entrepreneur and Impact investor, Geoff Gourley, and enables and supports purpose-driven people to create positive impact. They provide acceleration programs, consultancy, corporate innovation, workshops and events, along with commercialisation support for entrepreneurs, social enterprise, not-for-profits and corporate organisations.
Alongside the launch of his Impact Investment Fund, Geoff recruited an energetic and capable team to help him grow the capacity of One10 and enable more innovators and changemakers to create positive social and environmental impact. Since One10’s launch in December 2015, their team has expanded to include 11 members across our Melbourne and Sydney offices, with a new hub opening in Geelong in November 2016 and Brisbane, Perth and Wollongong in 2017. One10 have nurtured exciting core partnerships with EY and Bank Australia, and are seeing promising traction for our many Accelerator, Not-for-Profit and Corporate clients .
One10 has launched two new startup accelerator programs aiming to help purpose-driven entrepreneurs transform their ideas into reality.
There are core elements of the program that all participants benefit from:
- Access to experienced mentors who have created business from the ground up
- Work space within our co-working office space
- Workshops that hone in on individual elements involved in scaling business
- We offer ongoing advisory, support and mentoring
The Activate program has been created to transform ideas into action. One10 is teaming up with In Common to deliver the program, which helps early stage purpose-driven entrepreneurs apply lean startup methods to create thriving businesses and positive impact. The program is valued at $20,000, but is subsidised by One10 and will be delivered for $5,000 per startup. It will be run in Melbourne and Sydney, with plans to offer it in Brisbane in 2017.
The Amplify program helps startups develop their best go-to-market strategy, build investment- readiness, and raise seed capital. It is tailored for a cohort of startups at a similar stage in their journey. The Amplify program will reinforce what’s good, adapt what’s shaky, and launch startups to the next level – all while holding their values at the core. The program is valued at $50,000, but is subsidised by One10 and will be delivered for $25,000 per startup. This year it will be run in Melbourne, and will be offered in Sydney early in 2017.
Apply for Activate if you’re an entrepreneur who:
- has an idea for a social enterprise/positive impact start-up and wants to create real solutions to real problems.
- is inspired to create a project that has the potential to create meaningful social and environmental change.
- wants to bring their idea into fruition, and is committed to creating a sustainable and scalable positive impact business.
Apply for Amplify if you’re an entrepreneur who:
- has a minimum viable product (MVP) with some traction, and is looking to scale their business and create positive impact.
- is driven to create a more inclusive and sustainable world and who has an unwavering urge to leave the world a better place than they found it.
- is looking to revolutionise the way we do business, and who believe that the power of business can be harnessed for good.
Applications close 6 January 2016.