Pitch@Palace guides, helps and connects Entrepreneurs and early-stage businesses with potential supporters, including CEOs, influencers, angels, mentors and business partners.
Pitch@Palace Australia supports Entrepreneurs by connecting them to local and international networks, helping them to amplify their businesses. As part of the Pitch@Palace Global network, it builds connectivity between Australia and other markets around the world.
Pitch@Palace guides, helps and connects Entrepreneurs and early-stage businesses with potential supporters, including CEOs, influencers, angels, mentors and business partners. It provides a platform for Entrepreneurs, creating introductions to Mentors and Advisers, access to Distribution Systems and Supply Chains, and Connections and Investment. The support continues well beyond the final event. All Pitch@Palace Entrepreneurs join the growing Pitch@Palace Global Alumni network and receive ongoing support.
Pitch@Palace Global gives international scale to Pitch@Palace, providing a platform to showcase Entrepreneurs, connecting them to national and international networks. It helps Entrepreneurs to seek new markets and find new partners and investors, building prosperity and creating jobs globally. Developing this interconnectivity amongst innovative businesses around the world supports the growth of all the international businesses and Entrepreneur Alumni.
As Pitch@Palace Global seeks to develop and grow in 2018 and beyond, Pitch@Palace Australia will be a key part of the network, and will continue to develop greater links between Entrepreneurship communities across the country.
Pitch@Palace Australia 1.0 took place in September 2017. Five events were held across Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales over 10 days, involving around 60 Australian Entrepreneurs. The three winning Entrepreneurs; NevHouse, Hireup and Faebella, were selected to attend Pitch@Palace Global at St. James’s Palace in London in December 2017, where Nev Hyman, Founder of NevHouse, was named Pitch@Palace Global Entrepreneur of the Year.
In April 2018, Pitch@Palace Australia Entrepreneur Control Bionics was selected to attend and was named winner of Pitch@Palace Commonwealth, which took place at St. James’s Palace, London.
In 2018, Pitch@Palace Australia 2.0 will return to Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales, and will also expand to Western and Southern Australia. The winners of Pitch@Palace Australia 2.0 will attend Pitch@Palace Global at St. James’s Palace in London in December 2018.
- Pitch@Palace gives Entrepreneurs the opportunity to meet the people who can help make their business dreams become a reality.
- Pitch@Palace Australia offers Entrepreneurs the chance to get their business idea in front of a Global Audience of influencers who help catapult their business to the next level. It connects Entrepreneurs and early-stage businesses with potential supporters, including CEOs, influencers, angels, mentors, and business partners.
- At Pitch@Palace On Tour and Boot Camp events provide Entrepreneurs with the opportunity to hear from leading industry experts and Pitch@Palace Alumni, as well as receiving support and mentoring from ‘Elevators’ to perfect their Pitch.
- Pitch@Palace Australia provides a platform to showcase Australia-based Entrepreneurs, connecting them to local and international networks with the objective of amplifying their businesses.
- Pitch@Palace Australia aims to develop links between Australian Entrepreneurs and Entrepreneurs around the world.
Pitch@Palace Australia 2.0 has a broad technology theme, seeking Entrepreneurs that have identified opportunities in the following areas:
- Biotech and Medical Technology
- Consumer Technology and Internet of Things
- Cyber Security
- Data Management and Analytics
- Educational Technology
- Energy, Environmental and Renewables Technologies
- Fitness Tech
- Health and Wellbeing Tech
- Industrial Technology
- Materials, Substances and By-products
- Media, Communications and Entertainment Technology
- Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality
- Smart Cities
Pitch@Palace Australia is returning in November 2018 to NSW, VIC, QLD and new states WA and SA!
- Sample Application Form