The main part of any grant application process is to talk through the main criteria of the grant and identify:
- Background – Why do you need the grant?
- Track record – How can we demonstrate that you are a good candidate?
- Objectives – What will the grant help you do?
- Outcomes – How can we measure the success of the project?
- Timeline – How long will the project take?
- Budget – How much will the project cost?
- Funding – How can you demonstrate the required level of cash?
This is where our main experience comes in to developing a competitive grant application.