Up to $50,000 is available to support the early development of NSW screen projects for both pre-draft and early draft costs.
Early Development offers support for NSW screen projects for both pre-draft and early draft costs, including:
- development of treatments, scene breakdowns and/or beat sheets
- development of first drafts from short documents
- developlment of mini-bibles and/or episode outlines for television or online series
- creation of sizzle reels or promotional trailers
- research and development of factual documents.
Funding is available for amounts up to $50,000.
Projects eligible for funding include:
- feature films
- adult and children’s television drama and narrative comedy including series, miniseries, web series and telemovies
- factual and documentary television or web programs and series
- annimation series
- creative interactive screen entertainment.
NSW based Key Creatives, individuals or companies can apply.
For those not based in NSW, you may apply if you:
- provide evidence of a genuine co-production partnership with a NSW-based company or producer, or
- have at least one NSW based Key Creative attached, or
- can show that your project offers outstanding benefits to the NSW screen industry.
Applications open on an ongoing basis.