4 startups will be pitching for $150K worth of prizes.
The event will feature 4 amazing startups on stage, pitching for $150K worth of prizes.
The startups and judging panel will be announced shortly and as always, our startups will be competing for a prize pack worth over $150K that includes:
- Collective Campus – 1 month of unlimited hot desking for up to 2 team members ($1,100 value) and a 15% discount of any Collective Campus workshops & bootcamps for 3 months.
- Adventure Capital – a 30mins sit down meeting with the Adventure Capital team
- Inspire9 – 3 x part time subscriptions for 1 month
- Coghlan & Co – 1 hour of free legal advice
- Digital Affair – a 30mins one-on-one session on any topic (branding, content, digital marketing)
- Softlayer – $120K of hosting for for the winner, $12K for each participant
- OneLedger – 3-5 hours on cash flow, budgeting and setting up Xero.
- Spotfires – A half-day branding workshop with our creative team. ($20k in value).
- Akamai – Choice of 2 x 1 hour sessions with the Head of Marketing at Akamai Australia (Steven Preston) or free onboarding and 500GB/ month usage of Akamai’s Leading Web Acceleration Solution for 1 year.
- Amazon Web Services – AWS Activate Credit, $5K credit for the winner, $1K for each participant
- Sportsbet – 1hr one-on-one session with an experienced data scientist with advice on how to get the most out of your data and a 1hr one-on-one technical consulting session with a developer from Sportsbet
- Square Peg Capital – a 30mins sit down meeting with the Square Peg Capital team
The Startup Victoria Pitch Night will be on 27 September 2016.