Up to 15,000 is available from SUEZ to support social and environmental projects that contribute to a stronger community and healthier environment.
SUEZ Community Grants
The SUEZ Community Grants program provides grants to community groups that encourage local participation in social and environmental projects which help create a more sustainable future.
SUEZ is committed to working with communities towards a more sustainable future, and have developed a set of criteria to ensure funding is directed to projects with the greatest potential for impact.
Since 2013, the SUEZ Community Grants program has provided more than $400,000 to enable a diverse range of projects that support children and families, enhance education and learning and protect and enhance the environment.
You can apply for a grant for any amount between $1,000 and $15,000.
To be eligable for a grant projects must address at least one of our two key focus areas:
- Improve our environment
- Improve our local communities
To be considered, grant applications must provide documentation to demonstrate that they:
- meet one or focus areas
- are a legal entity, registered in Australia with current Australian Business Number (ABN), or have the legal backing of one, such as an auspice or funding partner
- are an Australian registered charity or community organisation based in Australia (or have the legal backing of one, such as an auspice or funding partner) providing services and/or delivering projects in Australian communities
- have the ability or capacity to be maintained as an entity, independently of SUEZ’s support
- agree that financial assistance provided by SUEZ through the Community Grants program must be spent on the approved project within the agreed time frame
- agree that, upon receiving approval from SUEZ, any financial assistance provided through the Community Grants program will be publicly acknowledged, and
- have read the SUEZ Community Grants Terms and Conditions.
Please note that the program will not accept more than one grant application per year for an individual project, but that you are welcome to submit applications for multiple separate projects in the same grant round.
Applications close 5 May 2017.