Up to $50,000 is available from TAC Small Grants Program to assist projects that support all Victorians with an ABI or SCI, regardless of cause.
TAC Small Grants Program
The TAC (Transport Accident Commission) Small Grants Program aims to maximize the independence and improve the lives of people with an Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) and/or Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) by offering grants to innovative and user led projects within the Victorian Community.
The TAC believes social investment contributes to the achievement of the TAC’s strategic priorities and helps to build a stronger Victorian community in which to live and work.
The TAC’s strategic outcomes are the elimination of road deaths and serious injuries and getting clients’ lives back on track. Through the TAC 2020 strategy our clients will receive the right treatment, at the right time and we will work with the sector to drive innovation in service delivery.
The TAC Small Grants Program is an initiative that contributes to the Lives Back on Track strategic outcome of the TAC 2020 Strategy by maximizing independence and improving the lives of people with an ABI and/or SCI.
The TAC invites applications up to $50,000 (excludes GST).
The TAC Small Grants Program targets projects that:
- Address one (or more) of the National Disability Strategy 2010-2020 six priority areas:
- Inclusive and accessible communities
- Rights protection, justice and legislation
- Economic security
- Personal and community support
- Learning and skills
- Health and wellbeing
- Are Informed and led by service users
- Translate into direct benefits for TAC clients and other Victorians with an ABI &/or SCI
- Demonstrate innovation in the disability sector
- Promote choice and control for TAC clients and other Victorians with an ABI &/or SCI
The TAC Small Grants Program funds Victorian community-based projects conducted by the following types of organisations:
- Not for profit incorporated community organisations and advocacy organisations
- Organisations registered with the Registrar of Aboriginal Corporations under the Corporations Act
- Local government authorities
- Commercial Businesses
- Victorian state government departments or authorities
- Companies limited by guarantee
- Companies limited by shares
Application close 26 January 2018.