Applications for expressions of interest are being sought from export ready Victorian food and beverage organisations interested in participating in trade missions to Singapore, China and South Korea in 2016.
The Trade Missions to Singapore, China and South Korea 2016 participants will be provided with a comprehensive business matching program with qualified importers, distributors and end users and be invited to participate in a networking event with key decision makers from the food and beverage industry.
The Victorian Government will host a Victorian Pavilion at Food and Hotel Asia, SIAL and Seoul Food and Hotel trade shows, and will be supporting eligible Victorian organisations to exhibit. Space is limited, so register your interest as soon as possible.
The Department’s Trade Mission Program takes Victorian organisations to key overseas markets to showcase Victoria’s capabilities in key industries and to introduce the participants to potential buyers, investors and trading partners.
The Trade Mission Program prioritises its activities to the high growth markets of China, India, South East Asia and the Middle East and Turkey. Niche opportunities are also be pursued in the Republic of Korea, Japan, the USA and Latin America.
Through participating in the Trade Mission Program, many organisations:
- build international connections, foster business relationships and identify partnering opportunities
- secure international orders for products and services and attract foreign investment
- develop skills and knowledge of international markets to enhance business competitiveness
- enhance their international profile by entering new markets
- better understand regulatory requirements in international markets
- secure local distributors and/or importers.
All delegates will be provided with an opportunity to showcase Victoria’s export capabilities through business to business meetings, targeted networking events and engagement with potential business partners.
- Trade Mission to Food and Hotel Asia, Singapore – 12-15 April 2016
- Trade Mission to SIAL, Shanghai, China – 5-7 May 2016
- Trade Mission to Seoul Food & Hotel, South Korea – 10-13 May 2016
Application for Expressions of Interest is open to Export ready Victorian food and beverage organisations.
Registrations close 29 January 2016.