Up to $250,000 is available to help SMEs share their innovative ideas to boost business growth.
The Tyro Smart Growth Grant program provides funding to small businesses for increasing business efficiencies and sharing innovative ideas on how to boost business growth. The Program is run by Tyro Payments Limited ACN 103 575 042 AFSL 471951 of Level 1, 155 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000 (Tyro).
There will be up to ten (10) grant-winners selected (Grant Winners).
Each Grant Winner will receive the following:
- a grant of $25,000 deposited into the Grant Winner’s Tyro Smart Account; and
- an invitation to meet some of Australia’s brightest entrepreneurs (Invitation) – on a date and at a venue to be announced by Tyro on 1 February 2017.
To be eligible to enter the Program (Eligible Applicant), the applicant must meet all of the criteria set out below:
- be a small/medium size business employing more than five but less than 200 people;
- operate its business in Australia;
- have a current registered Australian Business Number (ABN);
- have signed up for the first time, and had its application approved for, Tyro EFTPOS Banking between 15 September 2016 and 15 November 2016 (inclusive);
- have processed a third party batch bill payment from its Tyro Smart Account using the Tyro App before 15 December 2016 (refer to clause 8 for further information for Android users); and
- hold an active Tyro Smart Account at the time of grant deposit.
Applications close 15 November 2016.