Up to $50,000 is available from Westpac Social Change Fellowship to individuals from all walks of life who are leading positive social change in Australia.
Westpac Social Change Fellowship
The Westpac Social Change Fellowship is both empowering and inspiring. Unlike other social innovation programs, we focus on the growth and development of the extraordinary individuals leading social change in Australia.
The Westpac Social Change Fellowship gives you the rare chance to focus solely on yourself and your development. The Fellowship gives you the opportunity to go on a 6-month personal development journey, allowing you to really explore your leadership potential. It could literally change your life. From overseas research and travel to development courses and work experience. Westpac’s Foundational Leadership Program means you’ll also get hands-on professional coaching advice to really help you bring your ideas for social innovation to life.
As a Westpac Social Change Fellow, you’ll become part of the Westpac 100 Scholars Network. Lifelong membership to this network gives you access to one of Australia’s most diverse meetings of like-minds. It’s designed to be inspiring, influential and a life-long learning experience.
Ten Fellowships valued up to $50,000 each are awarded annually to individuals from all walks of life who are leading positive social change in Australia.
Westpac Social Change Fellowship is looking for individuals who have a particular set of qualities that sets them apart from others. They have generosity of spirit and a strong desire to give back to Australia. Their commitment to our country’s broader social purpose, to create equal opportunity and better lives for all Australians, is reflected in their work and their actions.
You are eligible to apply if:
- You are an Australian citizen or Permanent Resident
- You are over the age of 18
- You are applying for funds to build your capability, skills, experience and connections to deliver social change
- You are already leading an initiative to improve the wellbeing of Australians at a local, state or national level
- You have the support of the community that your initiative is seeking to benefit
- You have a keen desire to share ideas with others, to be challenged, to be inspired
Applications close 2 August 2019.